Friday 13 February 2015

St Valentine's Day Mix

My last posting on here, about last week's show, has had 29 hits but the show itself has only had 4 hits and one of those was me checking that the "minutes listened to" counter was actually working. I suppose it's a sign of the times that most people only want to see the playlist and whatever else I write about on here rather than listen to the shows. Anyway, I'm not complaining (just a bit confused) - I'll carry on recording and uploading these shows and mixes for as long as promoters want to keep sending me free music. 

So this week it's a mix with no interruptions from me. I've managed to fit in 18 songs in 60 minutes, with some oldies you might recognise and the rest is from recent releases. 

https://www.mixcloud.com/cmbertram/st-valentines-day-2015-mix/

Johnny Cash - A Thing Called Love
Annie Keating - Know How To Fall
Rab Noakes - Together Forever
Bruise - Only You
Larkin Poe and Tom Hell - PS I Love You
The Low Countries - Close to my Heart
Karan Casey - Ae Fond Kiss
David Ferrard - I Want To Be With You
Stephen Hudson - She Smells Better Than Petrol
Patsy Matheson - If You Ask Me
Barney Bentall - St Valentine's Day
Peter Nardini - Hug
Slaid Cleaves - Texas Love Song
Dolly Parton - Marry Me
Patricia Morris - Between New Year and Valentine
Jarrod Dickinson - Your Heart Belongs to Me
Janis Joplin - Get It While You Can
Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee - Lovin With A Feeling

The Dolly Parton track is from her album 'Little Sparrow'





No comments:

Post a Comment