Monday 5 May 2014

Acoustic Spectrum playlist 5th May

The featured album on tonight's show is 'Loving a Fool' by Tumbling Bones which is released today, the 5th of May. The full playlist is...

Tumbling Bones - I Don't Believe You've Met My Baby
Edie Brickell & New Bohemians - Little Miss S
Davy Graham - Homeward Bound
Michael Chapman - Stranger Passing By
Madison Violet - Cindy Cindy
Hat Fitz & Cara Robinson - 99.9
Rowan Ross - Liquid Diamond
Sam Baker - Say Grace
Salt House - Morning Train
Tumbling Bones - Money is for Spending
Ross Ainslie and Jarlath Henderson - Look Over The Hill
Diesel Therapy - Mad Dog Boogie
Cam Penner - My Lover and I
Van Morrison - Moondance

The Folk & Acoustic Music Show
Mondays at 9pm / Tuesdays at 2am
Listen online at acoustic-spectrum.co.uk
Listen again at mixcloud.com/cmbertram

Here's the Louvin Brothers with the original of "I Don't Believe You've Met My Baby"...


No comments:

Post a Comment