Monday 13 January 2014

Playlist 13 January 2014

Coming up on tonight's show on Acoustic Spectrum Radio at 9pm. The featured album is Good Light by Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors. Their tour of Ireland and the UK starts on January the 24th. Full details at http://www.drewholcomb.com/

Blazin' Fiddles - Bulgarian
Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors - Tennessee
Larkin Poe & Tom Hell - I Can Almost
Nick Keir - Norman's Dram
The Stray Birds - Railroad Man
The Deadly Winters - Hand To Heart
Inge Thomson - Tin Man
Calum Stewart & Heikke Bourgault - La Legende de la Cane
John Renbourn - I Know My Babe
Sam Baker - Ditch
Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors - I Love You, I Do
Rowan Ross - Freezing
James Taylor - Sunny Skies
Kami Thompson - Never Again
Session A9 - Wedding Polkas

The Folk & Acoustic Music Show
Mondays at 9pm / Tuesdays at 2am
Listen online at acoustic-spectrum.co.uk
Listen again at mixcloud.com/cmbertram

No comments:

Post a Comment