Monday 9 December 2013

The Folk and Acoustic Music Show playlist 9th December

There isn't a featured album on the show tonight but as it's my wife Sam's birthday today I've included some of her favourite singers. Tune in at 9pm on Acoustic Spectrum radio to hear the following...

Steve Knightley - Raining Again
Roger Wilson - Sick of the Working Life
Joni Mitchell - I Don't Know Where I Stand
June Tabor - The Oggie Man
Iain MacDonald - John O'Groats
Kelly Oliver - Far From Home
Kris Drever - Steel and Stone (Black Water)
Natalie Merchant - After The Gold Rush
Neil Young - Through My Sails
Pauline Alexander - Fields of Gold
Phil Lee - I Like Everything
Martin Stephenson - You Really Had A Heart
Kate Bush - Hello Earth
The Existence of Harvey Lord - C U at 7

The Folk & Acoustic Music Show
Mondays at 9pm / Tuesdays at 2am
Listen online at acoustic-spectrum.co.uk
Listen again at mixcloud.com/cmbertram

No comments:

Post a Comment