Wednesday 21 August 2013

The Folk and Acoustic Music Show playlist 12th August

Here's the playlist from the last show. I'm taking a break for the next few weeks as both my parents are unwell so I'll be in Edinburgh helping mum and visiting dad in hospital.

You can always catch up with old show on http://www.mixcloud.com/cmbertram/

12 August playlist

Nancy Kerr & James Fagan - I Am The Fox
Madison Violet - Never Saw The Ending
Katriona Gilmore & Jamie Roberts - Fleetwood Fair
Oh My Darling - Roustabout
Annlaug - Ord Som Fell
Show of Hands - Cousin Jack
Sheesham & Lotus & Son - Lazy Lazy River
Ben Glover - Whatever Will Happen
James Duncan MacKenzie - Anna MacKenzie's
KT Tunstall - White Bird
Madison Violet - Haight Ashbury
Annie Keating - Cowgirl in the Sand
Chris Bradley - To Your Darkness
Red Hot Chilli Pipers - Cars
Kate Rusby - Elfin Knight

No comments:

Post a Comment