Monday 1 July 2013

The Folk and Acoustic Music Show playlist 1 July

Tonight at 9pm on http://www.acoustic-spectrum.co.uk/

Heidi Talbot - Music Tree
Coreen Scott - La Mer
Dan Melrose - Mary
Crowjane - Lovin' That I Crave
Duotone - Turning Pages Over
Roger Wilson - Where my Feet are Going I Don't Know
Rock Salt & Nails - I'm Looking Through You
The Low Countries - Long Story Short
Fairport Convention - The Ballad of Easy Rider
Coreen Scott - Black is the Colour
Julie Matthews - I Am The One
John Rigby - If I Had A Boat
Cosmic Rough Riders - Glastonbury Revisited
Rolling Stones - Ruby Tuesday

Featured album is 'Beyond The Sea' by Coreen Scott available from birnamcdshop.com and iTunes

Video of the new song 'Long Story Short' by The Low Countries from 'The Invisible Ray' released October 2013. Filmed by Jonas aged 11


No comments:

Post a Comment