Friday 4 January 2013

First show of 2013


After my New Year's Eve break I'm back on Monday the 7th with my first show of 2013. I'll be playing tracks from albums by Spiers & Boden, Thea Gilmore and Oysterband which I got for Xmas. Also on the show will be The Cadbury Sisters, Ewan Robertson, Patsy Matheson, The Coaltown Daisies, Peter Nardini, The Coarse Envelope plus The Imagined Village's take on 'The Handweaver And The Factory Maid'.

I'm always on the lookout for new music to feature on the show so if you're either in a band or have heard someone you'd like to recommend then please drop me a line either on here, on the Folk and Acoustic Music Show page on Facebook or on Twitter where my username is @thebeatentracks.

I'm aware of other radio presenters using Dropbox on Soundcloud for people to pass on mp3s so I'll have to look into setting that up. It's difficult keeping up with the technology sometimes!

Tune in at 9pm on Monday at http://www.acoustic-spectrum.co.uk/radio-stations/as-radio-folk-roots-blues/

Here's The Imagined Village with a live rendition of the afore-mentioned song...


No comments:

Post a Comment