Wednesday 5 September 2012

New radio show on Acoustic Spectrum

Yes folks, I'm going to be back on the airwaves with a new radio show on Acoustic Spectrum. They are an internet radio and TV station and I'll be doing a weekly hour-long show on Fridays at 1pm. There will be a repeat or two but I'm waiting for confirmation of the times. 

As they already have a folk music show called Along The Tracks I've decided to ditch the Off The Beaten Tracks name so the show will simply be called The Folk and Acoustic Music Show. It will be much the same as before with the emphasis on UK and Irish folk music along with the occasional track from around Europe and America. And I'll be posting playlists on here as before.

I've renamed my Facebook page to The Folk and Acoustic Music Show.


I've had confirmation that the show will go out three times each week 
Friday 1pm, Monday 9pm and Tuesday 2am


In other news my former Diversity FM colleagues Philip Cowles and Gordon Smith have been involved with setting up a new internet radio project based in Morecambe which coincidentally also has its first broadcast this Friday. They will be on air between 1 and 4pm each Friday so why not check them out after you've listened to my show? Find them online at Red Rose Recovery Radio.

Philip has also submitted a review of my book on Lulu and Amazon. The paperback is now available for the knock-down price of £5.59!

No comments:

Post a Comment