Saturday 28 April 2012

OTBT on Lancaster.Internet

My first Off The Beaten Tracks show on Lancaster.Internet will be broadcast on Sunday evening between 7 and 9 pm. I went along to familiarise myself with the equipment and so only took a few cds, one of which wouldn't play in the cd deck but I ended up recording a show. It is about 50 minutes long and this is the playlist. Hope you can tune in at http://bit.ly/IAFZoV

The Low Countries - Wino
Duotone - Turning Pages Over
Darwin Song Project - Heavy In My Hand
Darwin Song Project - We'll Hunt Him Down
Greenheart - Lemongrass
Greenheart - Walk In The Park
Moll Baxter - Passenger of Love
Duncan McCrone - Waiting Here For You
Seth Lakeman - Blacksmith's Prayer
Treacherous Orchestra - Superfly

For gigs in the Lancaster & Morecambe area check out Ron Johnson's page :


He also posts daily updates on his Facebook page :

No comments:

Post a Comment