Wednesday 11 April 2012

Internet broadcasting

There probably won't be a cloudcast this week partly because I've been away for the last few days but also because fellow ex-Diversity DJ Gordon Smith has set up an internet-based radio station and I'm going to get involved with that. There is a page on Facebook under the name Lancaster.internet and there will be broadcasts on Thursdays and Sundays from 6pm to 9pm.

Unfortunately I've just heard that Gordon is unwell so I'm not sure when my first show will be going out, but check the Facebook page and Twitter - @thebeatentracks - for updates.

I will carry on playing folk, acoustic and roots music but I'm going to make my playlists a bit more varied. The latest one includes a bit of boogie woogie from John Sylvester and a jazz number by the Dave Milligan Trio.

Do check out my cloudcasts on Mixcloud



No comments:

Post a Comment