Friday 29 July 2011

Today's playlist

My thanks to Harvey Lord for coming in to the studio today. His new album titled Yoke will be released in September or October. More info at http://www.myspace.com/theexistenceofharveylord


The Bad Shepherds - I Fought The Law
Johnny Cash - Man In Black
Gillian Welch - Six White Horses
The Existence of Harvey Lord - Sky Belugas
Jonathan Byrd - Reckon I Did
King Creosote - I'll Fly By The Seat Of My Pants
Nick Drake - Things Behind The Sun
Show of Hands - Country Life
The Existence of Harvey Lord - Ill Bell
America - Sandman
Gillian Welch - The Way It Goes


"Off The Beaten Tracks" on Diversity FM
Fridays at 1pm, repeated 8pm & Sunday at 4pm
103.5 FM in the Lancaster & Morecambe area
Listen online at www.diversityfm.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment